Cultivated in the warm regions of Latin America, Mastrante is a member of the Verbenaceae shrub family and has petite white and purple flowers. The earthy aroma of Mastrante is grounding and calming and can be used to promote relaxation. This particular variety is high in limonene and carvone and can be used topically to promote radiant looking skin. In native South America, Mastrante was used traditionally for its clarifying and energizing aroma.
• Dilute and apply topically to moisturize and support healthy skin.
• Add to Ortho Ease® or Ortho Sport® massage oils and apply topically to desired area as needed following exercise or activity.
• Dilute and apply to temples, bottoms of feet, or Vita Flex points and energy centers to experience its grounding and calming aroma.
• Blend with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and Bergamot, Idaho Balsam Fir, or another favorite essential oil for a relaxing foot rub or massage.
• Diffuse to create a relaxing atmosphere.
Lippia alba† (Mastrante) leaf/stem oil
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
We’ll help you get started! Look at us as a “100-hour head start” in learning how to take advantage of the world’s finest essential oils!
You understand that any information found within our website is for general educational and informational purposes only. You understand that such information is not intended nor otherwise implied to be medical advice. Please read our full disclaimer.