“We are proud to support the Flaughless 5K and the Wounded Warrior Project®, as well as all of the soldiers who have – and currently do – defend this wonderful country!”
– Beth and Jim Mayhew
Dan Flaugh was a SPC E4, Calvary Scout in the United States Army and served his country on the front line as a Re-Con Scout of Bush’s Surge on Baghdad, Iraq. Dan was honorably discharged from the Army in 2008. In December 2011, Dan took his own life.
The Flaughless 5K was started by Dan’s friends and family in 2012 as a memorial to Dan and a tribute to all soldiers struggling with the mental and physical damages of war. The proceeds from the Flaughless 5K benefit the Wounded Warrior Project.
Supporting the Wounded Warrior Project®
For 2015, it is our desire to do more in our effort to bring greater visibility to the Flaughless 5K and support Wounded Warrior Project. For the past two years we have supported the event with our sponsorship and as participants, but it’s our desire to do more by partnering with Flaughless 5K.
In order for us to make a larger financial impact and increase awareness for the struggles of returning soldiers, we decided to do something extra.
We are donating an additional $25 for every new essential oil distributor who joins our team!
If you’re ready to take charge of your family’s health and enjoy a lifestyle of wellness, purpose and abundance, Young Living Essential Oils are just what you’ve been looking for. Keep reading!
I want to take charge of my family’s health and support WWP! How does it work?
- Contact us and tell us you’re wanting to learn more Young Living Essential Oils and you’re interested in supporting WWP. We are here for you as your personal coaches to guide you throughout your new journey! We will help you by phone or meet with you 1-1 or in a small group to answer ALL of your questions about what essential oils are, who Young Living is, and why this might be exactly what you’ve been looking for.
- When you sign up as a Young Living Distributor using our member number (1288244), we’ll donate $25 to Flaughless for the WWP. Using our member number is the only way to enable the $25 contribution. (This a Team Mayhew promotion only, and not affiliated with Young Living Essential Oils or other consultants/distributors.)
- Eligible dates for the $25 donation from Team Mayhew to Flaughless are 9/15/2015 to 10/31/15.
- You must purchase one of Young Living’s Premium Starter Kits when you sign up. As a result, you’ll qualify forlifetime savings of 24% off retail and get an AWESOME package discount on 10 essential oils, a diffuser for your home, and samples of YL products. There is no obligation to sell/distribute. If you choose to share with others, that’s because you LOVE the products! Easy peasy.
If you’ve ever wondered what essential oils are, or have waited to purchase them, there is no better time than now to get started! Not only will you support the Flaughless 5K and Wounded Warrior Project, you’ll begin your own personal journey to your family’s total wellness!
Why are we doing this?
There are three simple, but powerful reasons we are committed to the Young Living lifestyle and giving back to WWP through the Flaughless 5K:
- It’s our desire to positively impact the lives of family, friends and community; a life complete with wellness, purpose and abundance.
- We support our service members, their families and friends. Wounded Warrior Project touches our hearts because of the sacrifice these individuals have given for our personal freedoms.
- We believe that people want to freely pursue their dreams, take control of their health, enjoy spiritual release, and find freedom from difficult life experiences.
A little over 3 years ago, we discovered the gift of essential oils and learned how Young Living was the missing link to transforming our family’s health, our vitality and an awesome future. It’s our mission to help others find what we’ve sought: a life of wellness, joy and abundance! Are you ready to come along for the ride?
I have questions. How can I learn more?
If you’re interested in learning more about the power of Young Living Essential Oils, you can:
- Contact Beth Mayhew or Jim Mayhew by email or phone so that we answer your questions directly. (Beth can be reached at 319-929-2605; Jim can be reached at 319-929-2604)
- Learn more by visiting WellnessPurposeAbundance.com and following our Facebook page.
- If you’re considering getting started with essential oils, here’s a link to help you get started.