Cleaning The Bathroom Just Sucks!

Wellness, Purpose & Abundance - Jim & Beth Mayhew Blog Post
August 18, 2016
Wellness, Purpose & Abundance - Jim & Beth Mayhew Blog Post

woman-bathroom
Cleaning the bathroom just sucks! I know at least 98% of you reading this feel the same way, that’s why you’re here. I’m not sure what is wrong with the other 2% of you.

We all know there are variables that can effect the cleanliness of the bathroom. I would consider myself a “boymom” because I’m the only girl of this household. There are three boys – this includes my husband. Our house was blessed with only one bathroom so we all use the same one. Not a day has gone by that I wished there was a girl’s bathroom and a boy’s bathroom. All you mom’s with boys know exactly what I am referring to – I don’t even have to say it!

Of course, there are many other tasks I would rather do than cleaning the bathroom like riding my bike on the biking trail. Hey that’s a task, it’s physical exercise my body needs – OK it’s also fun, I can’t deny it. But who can get away from visiting this room multiple times throughout the day? All those germs, smells, dirt and obnoxious chemicals that made me feel like I needed to stick my head out of the window just to breath. Yuck!

Then Thieves Household Cleaner™ entered my life…whoo hoo! If you could see me right now, I am jumping up and down cheering. I am excited to share that this powerful, safe cleaner replaced all of those stinky chemicals and you can use it to scrub every surface of your bathroom. Oh yeah, it smells, oh so good. Who wouldn’t love that!?!

Thieves household cleaner

Now I can’t help but want to share some of my bathroom cleaning recipes. Everyone needs an awesome smelling bathroom like mine. The amazing thing is that this is only a few of the recipes and there are many, many more uses for the Thieves Household Cleaner™. Today, I want sharing these with you…

Light Fixtures, Fans, Vents, Mirrors, and Garbage Can

Thieves® Basic Cleaner Recipe: Mix 1 capful of Thieves Household Cleaner™ with 2-3 cups of water. Put in a spray bottle clearly marked “Thieves® Basic Cleaner.”

Optional Light Fixtures, Fans, Vents, Mirrors Recipe: Mix 1 capful of Thieves Household Cleaner™, 5 drops of Lemon essential oil, 1 teaspoon white vinegar, and 3 cups of water. Put in a spray bottle clearly marked “Thieves®, Lemon, and Vinegar Solution.”

TIP #1: Place 5 drops of Thieves® essential oil on a cotton ball and put it in your garbage can underneath the liner to keep your garbage can smelling clean. You could also use the Thieves® Spray.

Tub, Shower, Sink, Countertops, Backsplash, and Cabinet Fronts

Thieves® Basic Cleaner Plus Baking Soda

Thieves® Cabinet-Front Recipe: Mix 1 capful of Thieves Household Cleaner™, 10 drops of Citrus Fresh™ essential oil blend, and 1 cup olive oil. Put in a spray bottle and clearly mark as “Thieves® Cabinet-Front Cleaner.”

Thieves® Bathroom Sink, Tub and Shower Recipe: Spray tub, shower, sink, countertops, and backsplash with the basic cleaner. Sprinkle approximately ¼ cup baking soda in the sink, tub, or shower and any other place you would like more scrubbing action; clean with the basic cleaner.

TIP #2: Keep a package of Thieves® Wipes on the bathroom counter to wipe down the sink and countertops in between your deep cleanings. I recommend doing this every day.

Toilet

Thieves® Basic Cleaner

Optional Thieves® Toilet Bowl Cleaner: 1-2 caps of Thieves Household Cleaner™ and ¼ cup baking soda. Pour blend directly into the toilet bowl. Stir with a toilet brush and let sit for a couple of minutes before cleaning.

TIP #3: When replacing toilet paper, dab 3-5 drops of Thieves® essential oil blend on the inside of the cardboard roll (not on the paper).

 

You haven’t heard of Thieves Household Cleaner™ and would like to give it a try? I’d love to hook you up! Give me a call, send me a email, text or Facebook message. Make the change for your pocket book, your health and for the health of your family.

Tips To Getting A Better Night’s Sleep
For The Love Of A Fat Bike. Fun And Fitness Rolled Together.
Love Yourself Enough To Live A Healthy Lifestyle
How To Stay Healthy This Winter
The Power of Thieves


You understand that any information found within our website is for general educational and informational purposes only. You understand that such information is not intended nor otherwise implied to be medical advice. Please read our full disclaimer.

Main Menu